Saturday, March 24, 2007

'looking out my back door'



The weather is coming around. It snowed some this weekend and on Tuesday, but its in the 60s and promises to be in the 70s tomorrow. I am slowly getting into this town. It was even warm enough to open the back door and air out the onions while I cooked. This is the view 'looking out my backdoor."

Last weekend I went down to visit my brother in Ann Arbor, visit friends in Monroe and shop at Ikea for home furnishing.




That's Rob typing as I try to rouse my hung-over self off his couch.

I will say that the Ann Arbor Borders, the flagship store to you purists, does have my favorite photo book collection outside the ICP.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Soper said...

Is that a reference to the CCR song? Can you see giants doing cartwheels and statues wearing high heels out your back door, as well? I hope the show was good Friday night - the movie, not the tremendous dancing you photo boys were able to witness. Maybe we'll have to catch up with you guys for a future movie viewing experience.

March 26, 2007 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home