Thursday, May 24, 2007

go to the film




Not my best image of the day, but one that proved a point. Somehow, when no line judges were around, Bay City Central moved into the wrong lane, one occupied by their chief rival, Midland High. That mistake cost them the meet, and gave the advantage to Midland. It was obvious there would be trouble when the Midland runner came by a few seconds later and slammed into the guy handing off the baton, but it was coach against coach, my word against his for the next couple of hours.

I don't think my photo will settle the argument, but I think this one will come closer to closing Central's platform to gripe. They appear to be occupying two lanes.



1 Comments:

Blogger Lou said...

Love the photos, Alex. Makes me want to go running.

:) Lou

May 24, 2007 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home